Have you got talent? Join Hits 94.3 KRKZ at this year’s Clatsop County Fair Talent Show! Not only will the winners receive a cash prize, but winners between 15 and 28 will also get expedited entry to the American Idol try outs in Portland, Oregon on August 17th!
Early Registration is encouraged! Please see bottom of registration form to learn how to submit. Click here for the registration form.
WHEN: Wednesday, August 2, 2017
STARTING TIME: 6:30 PM
WHERE: CLATSOP COUNTY FAIR & EXPO
Children (5-9 years old)
Teens (10-17 years old)
Adult (18 and up)
Children 1st Place – $50.00 2nd Place – $25.00
Youth 1st Place – $100.00 2nd Place – $50.00
Adult 1st Place – $150.00 2nd Place – $100.00
REGISTRATION: Registration forms available online at www.clatsopcofairexpo.com, Fair & Expo office between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. or at the Fair before 6:15 p.m. near the main stage. Completed registration forms need to be in by 6:15 p.m. on Wednesday, August 2, 2017.
JUDGING: Contestants will be judged on Appearance, Stage Presence and Talent.
WINNERS: Each division winner will advance to the Talent Contest at the Oregon State Fair.* The winners will be contacted by the Oregon State Fair with details. If the winner chooses not to attend, the second place winner will have the option to represent Clatsop County.
RULES: The Clatsop County Fair Talent Contest will follow the rules of the Oregon State Fair Talent Contest (click here to see all rules). Below are some highlights:
- Eligibility – Must be amateurs.
- Divisions – Contestants must be entered in appropriate division based on age at the county fair date.
- Time – Performance may not exceed five minutes. Set up may not exceed two minutes.
- Selection – Performance must be appropriate for a family audience.
- * The Clatsop County Fair allows contestants from other counties to participate however only residents of Clatsop County will have the option to perform at the Oregon State Fair.
American Idol: You must be 15 or older to audition. Click here for more details on specific audition locations, full eligibility requirements, submission forms, terms and conditions.